No one knows what UFO is all about. Over the years, extraterrestrials have been dismissed as weather patterns, migratory birds, or commercial aircraft. To date, governments and authorities have not produced any groundbreaking information, but there is a list of hot spots which gives you the chance of experiencing a close encounter with a UFO.
1. Area 51, Nevada, USA There are millions of people who claimed to have seen strange objects flying over Area 51. Although there is no official backing to such statements, many people speculate that it might be an army or commanding area of aliens. The secrecy behind it has whetted curiosity of millions and to extinguish their curiosity; they keep browsing through the internet to get News and Updates.
2. The Nullabor, Australia Since the 1950s, this remote area has been a hotspot for UFO sightings. Many travelers claim to have been chased by humanoid creatures while driving down the empty roads.
3. The Molybka Triangle, Russia This place is a hot spot of alien activity in Russia for over 100 years. Almost all locals in the area admitted seeing strange lights and symbols in the sky.
4. Roswell, New Mexico, USA Roswell is famous for an alien incident that took place in 1947. William Brazel and his son claimed to have seen a bright light and a wreckage close to where they were working. Although he did not tell anyone, except his superior, the locals seemed to know about it and continued to search the answer for years.
5. Warminster, England The Salisbury Plain is a home to the strange stone circles of Avebury, attracting alien fanatics who flocked around the globe to view the skies. In recent years, the crop circles have also been seen nearby.
6. El Enladrillado, Chile The country’s tourist board has created the first alien trail after tons of extraterrestrial sightings was seen in 2008. The place is alleged to be a landing path for alien spaceships.
7. Wycliffe Well, Australia Wycliffe Well is a self-proclaimed extraterrestrial capital of Australia. It has been a hotbed of alien activity since WWII. Locals admitted seeing lights in the sky frequently.
8. Bonnybridge, Scotland This area is apparently an alien hot spot because approximately 300 sightings and encounters have been reported each year. The only thing that connects these encounters is that these objects remain to be unidentified.