A remarkable new species of arachnid, resembling a spider with a tail, has been discovered in amber from Myanmar (formerly Burma), of mid-Cretaceous age, around 100 million years ago. The...
- ‘Alien megastructure’ ruled out for some of star’s weird dimming
- Search For First Stars Surprisingly Reveals ‘Dark Matter’
- ‘Stunning’ Tic Tac shaped UFO encounter by US Navy pilot? ‘It was not from this world’
- Xochicalco: Stunning Ruins Of Sacred City Linked To Maya and Aztecs Civilizations
- Populations Of Ancient Stars Are 4 Billion Years Younger Than Previously Thought