The tomb of Amenrenef (‘Amn eir nef’), the servant of King Thutmose III’s house was unearthed during the Spanish-Egyptian excavations at the Temple of Millions of Years of Thutmose III,...
- Mysterious Greyfriars Kirkyard: A Cemetery In Edinburgh With Dark And Spooky History
- Celts: Facts And History About The Powerful And Superior People Of Central And Northern Europe
- Inside The Spaceship Nordic Aliens
- UFO Hunters Keep Pressing White House For Answers Through ‘We The People’ Petitions
- Who were the enigmatic Nephilim?