New research from NASA’s Cassini spacecraft’s up-close Grand Finale orbits shows a surprisingly powerful and dynamic interaction of plasma waves moving from Saturn to its rings and its moon Enceladus....
- New Study Reveals Some Of Ancient Secrets Of ‘Monster’ Star-Forming Galaxies
- White House: No Evidence That ETs Have Reached Out To Touch Us — Or Even Exist
- Here are 20 of the strangest places on Earth
- Abduction on North Canol Road, Northern Canada
- Remote Viewer Takes a Look at Planet X