Varahamihira (505–587 CE) was an Indian astronomer, mathematician, and astrologer from Ujjain, which during the Gupta period (320 to 550 AD), was a flourishing center of learning with several schools...
- Unique 3D Documentation Of Scandinavia’s Bronze Age Rock Art Launched
- Zealandia: New Continent Discovered Underwater Beneath New Zealand
- UFO Video Baffles Chilean Government
- UFOs and The Ancient Site Of Nazca, Peru. Ancient aliens
- Gigantic Gas Planet NGTS-1b Has Small Companion Star – Planet Formation Theories Questioned