Imagine trying to see something around a corner. This is easily done with mirrors, but imagine that light from the object can only reach the detector after it bounces off...
- Enormous Planet With Glowing Water Atmosphere – It’s Hot Enough To Boil Iron
- Parallel Universes And God – Is There A Contradiction?
- Study shows Shroud of Turin has DNA from Around the World
- Extraterrestrials and the American Zeitgeist By Aaron John Gulyas
- Huge Black Hole With A Mass Of 17 Billion Suns Found In A Sparse Area Of Universe