On January 25, 1905, a 3,106-carat diamond was discovered during a routine inspection at the Premier Mine in Pretoria, South Africa. The diamond, weighing 1.33 pounds, was named the “Cullinan”...
- ‘Colobops’ Small Reptile With Little But Massive Jaws Lived In Connecticut 200 Million Years Ago
- Is the Universe an Illusion? Leading experts propose controversial theory
- Caverns, Dungeons and Labyrinths
- Barra da Tijuca, Brazil Photos UFO
- We need to keep looking for aliens, scientists tell senators