Perhaps the biggest archeological discovery in the history of mankind would be the discovery of the lost city-continent of Atlantis, described by Plato in his famous work titled ‘Dialogues’. According...
- On This Day In History: Count Leo Tolstoy Was Censored – On Feb 20, 1901
- Irish Government and Flying Saucers in 1950
- The Dorchester Pot: Originating from the 593 million year old Roxbury Conglomerate
- Alien Presence on the Moon – Onboard Tapes and Accounts From Those Involved
- Researchers conclude: Our DNA is more ‘Alien’ than we thought