– In 1977, archaeologists discovered a skeleton of a Medieval giant woman outside the church of the Ostrów Lednicki in Poland. The woman was 7-foot-2-inches (2.155 meters) and had an...
- Remarkable Ancient Windcatchers In The Middle East: Thousand-Year-Old Air Conditioning Systems
- Lhasa’s Potala Palace: Greatest Building In Tibet With History Of 1300 Years
- Is This Really A 300 million-year-old screw or just a fossilized sea creature?
- Why are people being abducted by aliens?
- Foucault Pendulum Anomaly Could Re-Write Laws Of Physics During The Total Solar Eclipse In USA