The world’s oldest lizard has been identified an international team of paleontologists, which includes the University of Bristol. The 240-million-year-old fossil, Megachirella wachtleri, is the most ancient ancestor of all...
- Bog Body Of The Elling Woman: Was She Sacrificed To The Gods Because Of Climate Change?
- Is A Viking Settlement And An Even Older Church Hidden Under St. Clement’s Church In Norway?
- The Woodland Hills UFO by Tracy J. Crockett
- Unknown Object Photographed over Wurzburg, Germany
- Unknown Object Videotaped over Hamilton