– On October 25, 286 (or possibly 285) Saints Crispin and Crispinian were beheaded during the reign of Roman Emperor Diocletian. Crispin and Crispinian were brothers who fled persecution for...
- Scientist concludes death is only an illusion, it is not real
- UFOs Near ISS Appear To Be Rampant But Astronauts Allegedly Trying To Hide Their Presence
- Wildlife Photographer Captures A UFO
- Viking Funeral Traditions: Burning Ships, Complex Ancient Rituals And Incredible Up Helly Aa Festival
- UFOs Over Cape Coral, Fla. Are Still Looking For An Explanation