On Mar 3, 1847, was born Alexander Graham Bell, an eminent Scottish-born scientist, inventor, engineer and innovator who is credited with inventing the first practical telephone. Bell was born in...
- NASA Hacker: I Found Evidence America Has Deep Space Warships
- Small Planet Detected About 600-Light-Years Away From Earth In Constellation Chameleon
- Advanced Extraterrestrial Civilizations – Their Technology And Capabilities: What Can They Achieve?
- Ten Best UFO Hotspots In the World
- On This Day In History: First European Sights The Ruins Of Ancient Maya City Of Copán – On Mar 8, 1576