– Located near the Tower of Hercules outside the Galician city of Coruna, on the northern coast of Spain, there are several unusual megaliths and menhirs that serve a different...
- On This Day In History: SS City of Glasgow Leaves Liverpool And Is Never Seen Again – On March 1, 1854
- Robotel – World’s First Hotel Staffed By Dinosaur Robots
- The Billy Meier Photos
- Area 51 Exhibit To Feature Russian Roswell UFO Artifact At National Atomic Testing Museum
- Ancient Hopi: The Hollow Earth, Flying shields and Ant-like Gods exist