Armed Military Ordered Bait Diggers To Stay Off British Beach After Seeing Mysterious Triangle UFOs

The appearance of two triangular UFOs created a buzz not only to bait diggers working on a beach, but also the military. The two workers said they had seen the mysterious objects that seemed to enter the sea at Wilsthorpe Beach in East Yorkshire.
Paul Sinclair, a paranormal investigator, talks about the Wilsthorpe incident in a new book. The event has been dubbed as the Britain’s new Roswell because of the strange military activity apparently connected to UFO sightings.
The two workers were employed in a bait shop at nearby Bridlington Harbour. They were working when the incident took place.
Mr Sinclair said the two men were at Wilsthorpe digging in the mass tides when they saw triangles going into the sea. Then soldiers with guns asked the two workers what they were doing and where they were going. The soldiers reportedly told them to stay away from the beach to avoid arrest.
The bait diggers claimed that they hung around looking the military men from the cliffs. They saw the military men had what appeared to be metal detectors while going up and down the beach. Mr Sinclair also shared how a married couple in their 80s spotted around 30 to 40 UFOs hovering above the same beach in the night. The next day, the military operation took place. The incident happened on September 14, 2009, at 11 pm. The pair lived in a flat that overlooked the sea at Wilsthorpe.
When the couple decided to go to bed, the woman saw a glow outside. Something told the woman to go outside. She opened the front door and looked towards the sea where she saw several glowing UFOs over the coast. She described the mysterious things as 15 feet long and 8 feet wide. She claimed that they left after about half an hour.
The next day, the couple saw two Chinook helicopters landed at the beach by the remote hamlet. These helicopters were full of RAF personnel, according to the couple.
A man working on a boat at Blythe Park confirmed the presence of the military personnel.
Mr Sinclair tried to find out the reason of the military operation on September 15 through submitting a Freedom of Information request to the Ministry of Defence (MoD). The office responded saying that it was just a routine military exercise and no live ammunition was used. It added that explosions were controlled detonations of simulated ammunition. It also revealed that when they conducted regular exercises such as the one in question, they would seek landowner’s consent.
Nevertheless, Mr Sinclair still believes it is connected to a high level of reported UFO activity between May and September 2009 in the East and North Yorkshire coast. He stated that the case did not yet prove to be UFO-related. However, after investigating the case and obtaining historical coastguard reports from the period, he thinks the military arrived due to the presence of the unidentified flying objects.

Related posts...