Jupiter may not always have been a big ball of hydrogen and helium. A new study suggests that, in their youth, Jupiter and other gas-giant planets may have been «steam...
REAl UFO Videos 2020 Set
- How long is a day on Venus? Scientists crack mysteries of our closest neighbor
- The DALI experiment: Searching for the axion, a proposed component of dark matter
- Researchers discover the mechanism that likely generates huge white dwarf magnetic fields
- Deep space listening: 6000 hours of research to hear continuous gravitational waves
- New look at a bright stellar nursery